What is your preferred site for downloading media files?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Alberto de Esteban

(moved from Miong21 @ Blogspot)

Somebody requested to post "Pinoy Hotdogs" (which Alberto was a featured cast) on this blogsite. I already prepared the files and was due for upload sana this week, unfortunately naunahan ako. Darn!

I'm still thinking if I'll upload the solo clip of Alberto in "Pinoy Hotdogs" and the rest of the scenes. Let me know guys. Urghf, I hate my situation right now. Really.

I am pissed off the last time I went online. But I'm ok now. I swear by the time I have my own internet connection, I'll be damn online every freakin' minute of my free time.

Anyway, here's MY collection of his pics. Alberto's a former go-go dancer and has posed for numerous gay oriented Filipino magazines, with and without clothes on.













3 comments:

  1. Alam nyo ba kng sang club si alberto ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alam nyo ba kng sang club si alberto ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allam nyo ba kng sang club ngayon si alberto kndi contact no. Nya?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...