What is your preferred site for downloading media files?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Friction featuring McMeil Dennison



This clip is a bonus scene from the video "Sex Guru".

Features Hotmen Ethan Zulueta and McMeil Dennison.



Download clip
[ files with no download hits for 30 days will be automatically deleted ]

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.



Video information:
Format: Windows Media Audio/Video
Filesize: 38.62MB
Dimension: 320 x 240
Duration: 10:27
Bit Rate: 521 kbps

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this video - real hot man!!!

    Love the kind of social service you are doing here for the benefit of mankind. Keep it up, and bring more on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I love your blog.

    Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
    I am also a best male blogger
    :)
    Which title and url do you want me to add?

    www.restoringLove.com



    May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
    want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
    Love". You can also add a link in your blog.

    www.restoringLove.com



    Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


    :)



    Kisses and Hughs



    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where would someone from the US be able to buy these great videos that you post?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...