What is your preferred site for downloading media files?

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hubad - scene 3

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS VIDEO ELSEWHERE!!!



Part 3 of 8 video clips.

NOTE: If you like the video, please buy the original VCD/DVD!



Download clip
[ file deleted after 3,190 downloads --- BUY THE VIDEO! ]

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.



Video information:
Format: Windows Media Audio/Video
Filesize: 29.27MB
Dimension: 320 x 240
Duration: 7:57
Bit Rate: 512 kbps

8 comments:

  1. the best ka dave....will be waiting for the other uploads...thanks!!! bibili pa rin ako ng dvd pag andito na yan sa cebu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad, I'm having problem with Firfox and i can't seem to download this video. I can't even save pictures to my hard disk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got it, MIE7 is so great. Loved it! I think I'll delete Firefox now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS, Miongskie. Ingatz always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can I view the video???

    I want to see it... pls???

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant i view this video..
    send 4 me add my email shaqkeyrin@yahoo.com
    i from malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...