What is your preferred site for downloading media files?

Friday, April 18, 2008

Teamplay - Karl Tenner & Ivan Fjodorov



I love Karl Tenner! He's one of the first Bel-Ami models I fell in love with. I first saw him back in 2001 with my VCD copy of "Stock Sentenced".

I picked this scene because he's the one on top here. He has another scene from this same flick but he bottomed! Darn!

(Special thanks to Josh for the video)



Download clip
[ files with no download hits for 30 days will be automatically deleted ]

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.



Video information:
Format: Windows Media Audio/Video
Filesize: 34.03MB
Dimension: 320 x 240
Duration: 11:46

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!!! especially yung mga Teamplay clips hehe. Do you have clips from the Jan Dvorak story? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...