What is your preferred site for downloading media files?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sikil videos problems

I wasn't able to go online since yesterday. I was a bit shocked why I have 27 comments for moderation in just a span of 2 days. That is VERY unlikely since nobody posts much comments on my blogs.

A friend texted me yesterday saying the link on this 'Sikil - bathhouse' link is broken. The thing is, I was able to upload it to RapidShare last week. Unfortunately, it was removed for some reasons. Or probably I thought the upload pushed through but it didn't.

I do apologize for the inconvenience but the 'Sikil' videos may have to wait for some time. I scheduled a 2-week span of posts for my 2 blogs last week so that I could rest on weekends. Unfortunately, it didn't pay off. I still receive either stupid or no comments at all. I guess I'll remove the "Anonymous" comment option once and for all.

I will have to suspend next week's posts due to some online concerns.

Next blog updates will be second week October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...